Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Today's Inspiration: Patterns of Infinity


Patterns of Infinity. I post a lot of patterns, but this one by Andy Gilmore especially caught my eye. Spotted yesterday on WeTransfer (a file transfer site that generously provides interesting backgrounds for easily distracted designers, like myself, to zone out on while waiting for files. Think: elevator music for the eyes.) Well, unlike crappy elevator music, I was mesmerized by Andy's work and had to take a screen grab. Not only do I want to live in this color palette, I find that this kind of conceptual art fuels an obsession I've developed with the notion of infinity, in time, space, nature, shapes, color, relationships, etc. Will be obsessing over this and his other work for a while:





No comments:

Post a Comment